View Single Post
Old Nov 24 2014, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not but since the release I am unable to do certain things while in full screen. Like exit full screen - I can't use the icon I have to hit ESC. I can't click the green man and drop the tool I'm using. I can't make the screen bigger or smaller - I have to exit the full screen and click the + or - to adjust the screen size.

It was not like this before the release because I always work in full screen and would have reported the issue sooner. Can the devs look into this please? It's very annoying to have to get out of full screen to do simple things.
Hi mpwhitford,
I have tried all the things you mentioned and they are all working fine for me. I am wondering if maybe it is your mouse causing the problem. If it is a wireless mouse it could be that the battery is getting weak.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.