View Single Post
Old Feb 17 2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessboo06 View Post
I love quests! But I have a question regarding Personal Quests. I have the ability to use a life line (preserver) 1: harvest tool, meaning I can go and harvest what I need by getting hired to harvest it, 2: Buy, so I can go to market and buy items I need. 3: The PRESENT??? or gift box? What is that, you can't buy or harvest what you need. It says get from friends or receive as a gift from neighbors. BUT none of what I need can be given as a gift. For instance I needed coconut. NOT a tree, just coconuts. Not an option as a gift. Can we consider expanding the gifts to products we need?
Hi princessboo06

The gift lifeline allows you to request for gifts or ingredients and your friends can sent them, once they are in your red gift box you have to store them to count into your quest. You can ask for them using a factory that uses that ingredient to make one of its products.

For example, if you need coconuts, you can open the Soft Drink factory and then click in the + icon for "coconut water" and ask for ingredients. Your friends will send them to you, you will see them in your gift box and you have to store them.