View Single Post
Old May 05 2016, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lndknyn View Post
I just missed 2 farmcash by 1 minute. I am through with even trying to get 8. It is the second time. I was sitting at my computer waiting. It is unfair. I am so disappointed that you set it like that. I have been on here since almost the beginning and have enjoyed it until now. Even in the beginning when there were times it didn't work right, I understood we were on uncharted territory. But really guys this is not right.
Hi lndknyn,
Please note all times are in Eastern time zone as that is what the servers record. You last collected on apr 28th at 19:44 (7:44 PM). Your oldest quest for this 7 days was completed on April 28th at 22:48 (10:48 PM), so you had 3 hours before that quest dropped off the chart. You posted in here at 19:55 (7:55 PM) which meant you had 2 hours left to collect before you lost the 8th quest.
I am sorry, but the rules are that a quest is only good for 7 days exactly to the second toward the farm cash collection. This is why we always suggest not to start the last step of any quests that will carry over until the next day, so you have a lee way if you can't get to them at that time.
You still have time to get the 2 FC for the 8 quests if you start one and complete it as your next quest does not drop off until Saturday May 7th at 00:29 (12:29 AM)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.