View Single Post
Old Jan 20 2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I give my neighbors 12-15 hours. Because of time differences and all. Then I skip them. I was stressed about it when it first started but now I look at it as it's more goods than I had before even skipping someone.

The neighbors who refuse to click on them aren't really all that wonderful then. It takes 5 seconds to click on them and it costs them nothing and they get coins in return.
There's also a trick to help with this: Since our itineraries are based on our "Helpers" - those names listed in the yellow part at the bottom - what I do is each morning when I send out my gifts, I ONLY send gifts to those people who I know are doing ships. Then, at night, right before I'm ready to dispatch my ship, I go accept gifts I've received throughout the day - again, only accepting gifts from those who do ships. I try to get 30 of them if I have that many. When you do that, those people will be the ones on your itinerary. Occasionally I'll have a stray or two get in, but I just skip those and all is well. I've never had to skip more than 3 ports and usually its fewer than that.

Once they do the new ships improvements, we won't have to worry about it and I'll be able to send gifts to everyone again - but this is a cool trick between now and then. I can't take credit for figuring this out. A neighbor told me and it works!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫