Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2022, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 View Post
Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?
Hi jmickeydee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems.

This is not a game server problem, so nothing we can fix. It is usually an internet problem. For your data to get to the server it must go through many links from your computer through your service provider all the way to the Facebook app server, then from there through more links on to the game servers. Any one of those links having a problem can cause you to lose connection to the server.

If you have slow internet this can be specially bad for dropping the server connection. I have this problem when I go on a cruise as their internet is slow and a lot of people are using the same internet connection.

Unfortunately we have no way to check this for you as those links you are going through to get to the server belong to multiple internet company servers and we can't monitor or fix those for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.