Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
tree and flower tool not working right..they do not cancell out things around the trees/flowers/i do not have my farms set up with trees and flowers under anything..i cannot do the trees because they are not canceling out what i have already done..on farm 18 i have some things overlaping on to the flowers but not planted on top of them and where they touch the flowers don't get done.. usually when i choose a tool it cancels everything except what the tool is supposed to do,,they are not doing that..i've tried everything even rebooting comp..
Hi Barbara,

Pick up a smaller tool, then look in the lower right corner for the eye icon. Click on it until the eye turns red. Then you can pick up the larger tools and it should hide other items not workable by that tool.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.