Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Oct 11 2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post from the suggestions section as it is not a suggestion.
No one has given up. All we could tell you is what has already been said. They are still waiting for Facebook to respond and have tried other ways to contact Facebook along with resubmitting the appeal.

You didn't have any warning like with Flash because Facebook gave Slashkey no warning. They deactivated the game and then let them know what the problem was. Slashkey has fixed the problem and submitted it through the Facebook appeal process. The ball is in Facebook's court.
Yes Taz, we know where it lies. But it was just a suggestion to try and keep people in the game. Some believe you didn't get a warning. Others believe they did yet spent their time working on the Farm Pass. I for one believe they got a warning, corrected the problem and now are sitting on their hands. I believe SK has done all they can do at this point. My suggestion is to simply give the players who are sticking by the side of FT, a little reassurance that they haven't given up on us. Like Zynga did with FV. The game has so many loyal players. Thus, just a suggestion.