View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2016, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
For the second week, when I open the regular quest box to redeem the item I need to reach the completion of #8, one of the items has been deleted so instead of the 7 that had been there the total has been reduced to 6, which means when I click the last item I only have a total of 7 vs the 8 needed. ....very discouraging--especially since I watch those numbers so carefully. Shirley alias Zany Clover
Hi Shirley,
A quest is only good for exactly 7 days to the second for collecting the farm cash after the last step of that quest is completed. Quests are not added to the chart by the time you collect the coins for them, but by the time the last step is completed, even though they are not added to the chart until you do collect the coins.
So for example if a quest completes at 9:43 PM on Monday then it will no longer count for farm cash at 9:43 on the following Monday.
This is why we recommend you not complete the last step of any quests you are carrying over to the next week for at least a day after you have collected. That way you have some time if you are not ready to collect at exactly the same time each week and won't lose quests due to them expiring for the collection.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.