View Single Post
Old Jul 11 2016, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
The issue was not with the last quest to be completed. The previous time I opened the quest box, I finished quest no. 7, and it was added to the completed box. The total was correct. When I went back to click the completed final quest, which should have made a total of 8, the number in the completed quest box BEFORE I clicked the just completed quest was 6 instead of 7---one of the completed quests that had previously been added to the box had been lost or was gone. Thus when I clicked my final quest, which should have been #8, it made the total advance by 1--correctly--but the total was only 7 completed quests, not the 8 required---which I actually had finished.
Hi Shirley,
Please note all times listed below are in Eastern Daylight Savings Time as that is the time zone for the servers. If you are in another time zone you will have to convert the times to your zone.
The first quest you completed after you collected last Monday (July 4th)at 13:53 (1:53 PM) was completed at 21:19 (9:19 PM) on the 4th. That means that quest would no longer count and would drop off at 21:19 tonight. You didn't collect tonight until 22:07 (10:07 PM) which means that first quest you completed on the 4th was no longer countable because it was 7 days and 48 minutes old. That is why it dropped back from 7 completed to 6 completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.