View Single Post
Old Jul 27 2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjl1960 View Post
I am with you...I am beginning to hate this game with a passion, but I can't give it up since I have spent a lot of money towards it...and I do like it.
I don't hate it ..... FAR FROM IT!! I have been able to justify spending real money on it, by the enjoyment I get from it. If not on Farm Town, I will just spend it somewhere else .... and at this point I would rather spend it on Farm Town. I just hope it doesn't go anywhere... or if it does ever shut down, to give us the option to buy it on disk (like the Sims).

I was periodically playing a Playdom game, so so many bugs in it, and they just decided instead of fixing it, they would shut it down. Gave the players 30 days notice. When you go to their forums, you see their moderators logging in MAYBE once a month. We need to realize how lucky we are to have this forum and the great moderators on it. The developers here listen and act, unlike MANY MANY other games, where the players are pretty much ignored. THAT is why I will continue to spend cash on this game.