View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2016, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainelogan View Post
after 7 years and even sober it's a constant battle to figure out what to post where on these forums. where to find relevant info and/or how to find moved posts. maybe it's simpler for those more familiar with the site but for me it's a struggle and no doubt many with even less patience (they do exist), find it's not worth the effort.

this site should be a constant hub of chatter considering the amount of players we have but it's more like a ghost-town consisting of a hand full of old timers and the more persistent. i'm always disappointed this site hasn't been developed to its full potential and is so markedly under-utilized.

i'm not saying efforts haven't been made; i have no way of knowing that. all i know is what 'hasn't' changed and feel a better forum could benefit the game more. <<<< this isn't a suggestion ... it's feedback.

i actually came here today to add a note that i too am finding buttons not working in full-screen and extra clicks in chrome annoying. i can't find the relevant posts about it i saw somewhere the other day hence my extra rant about this forum. i understand the devs know about these issues - just adding a plug as one affected.
Hi Raine,
If I am understanding your problem you came to ask about for Chrome, this is the relevent information that was posted by the developers in the release for this month:
We just confirmed that the latest update of Chrome introduced a few issues:

a) Some text is thinner and more difficult to read
b) Using the mouse wheel in full screen mode is generating mouse clicks as well

They are aware of the problem and working on a solution.

By "they" that means Google is working on a solution.

As far as the forums what would you like to see changed to get more participants in it?
The Forum Guide does have some threads in that to help guide you where to post things in here. Beyond that I am not sure how much easier we can make it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.