View Single Post
Old Oct 24 2014, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
the 2nd set of trains isnt working, i just wasted my time & the fc that i spent for nothing, hope they get it fixed soon, just glad i didnt buy 9 more long cars
Hello Beverduster,

Sorry you are having problems with your train on farm 13, is the button light up when you try to dispatch the train? Have you tried to only hook up the one long boxcar that you have attached just to see if it will work? You could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click on the link where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block below, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 24 2014 at 10:24 PM.