Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2022, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLSiegel320 View Post
So, I have quests that - for example - require an item that takes 1 hour to complete. I started the quest yesterday; once a day, I "start all" and "load all," so of course sometimes I have to wait the next day for a really long facility task to complete (like a 24-hour wine aging).

But this morning - when it had been way more than 1 to 6 hours for all facilities - I still could not start a batch. So I have quest steps I can't start, even though the facility should have available "batches" based on production time.

Also - I sort my facilities by utilization, and this morning some of them were showing 103.4% and other similar 100%+ utilization - which shouldn't be possible.

It seems like something in the production facilities is "stuck" and not allowing batches to complete? Just strange.
Hi KLSiegel,
I have the same problem with a quest today. The additional production percentage is because of the additional amounts you can get from the Farm Pass rewards. Unfortunately we both will have to wait to start those steps until the percentage drops below the 100% to be able to start any more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.