View Single Post
Old Jun 28 2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainelogan View Post

i’ve said it before, I think the game itself would benefit from a stronger community. i have this vision where the amount of players we have at any given time is reflected by the level of participants/participation on this forum.

i view the lack of participation on this forum not as a lack of interest, because the numbers, even loosely, don’t stack up, but as reflection on the forum itself. I believe there are more than a few who come here and for various reasons never or rarely come back.
I have to use the quote to answer your questions . I am happy that you reply
Many 3rd party forums do face the same issues/problems , not just our farm town forum because in some forums i attend to , people will tend to tell me that there is no
participation because as you mentioned in the quote "never or rarely come back" , so just our farm town moderators/staffs is facing the same issues .

I understand Taz because i learning from experience 3rd party forum staff, i hope & wish to help Taz & their team but due busy roles in life , i can't , i only help during free time , in 3rd party forum, i am happy to help him/her which i won't be saying too much because of the rules .Taz is dedicated forum staff here on this forum and i can see it and i have to agree with Taz under Post 8, no need to say much .

Last edited by firegold flames; Jun 28 2016 at 08:29 AM.