View Single Post
Old Apr 09 2018, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
There are a few issues with the Turkish Restaurant.

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.