View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2015, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post
I have had several individuals private message me when waiting the in market place. They don't ask questions, they just use a lot of sexually explicit language like they are doing "phone sex" or something. I have clicked on report when I can find their avatar, but more often than not, they seem to be "hiding".
Hi Pam,
The reporting has been changed so that you do not have to find their avatar. You now have report and ignore buttons in the in-game messages as well as to the left of the chat. This is to try to stop the abusive messages.
This is from the November release:
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.