View Single Post
Old Aug 03 2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKwake View Post
Kitt and Magiel, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but how hard would it have been to have two things to click on when the mayor pops up, one saying "Yes, please" and one saying "No, thank you." And yes, I do ask people to only work on certain facitilities. No, I don't think I should have to empty out my factories and move them around just to make it so they aren't worked on automatically. I simply would like the option still for some of my facilities to not be worked on. I seem to recall reading more than one post in this thread saying that this wasn't the issue that needed resolving anyway, it was the fact that they have to go to each farm individually.

TLR version: I'm not saying it's horrible and must go away, just want options.
Hi. I am not getting something. How do you control whether a facility is worked? Having the Mayor do half the items helps the worker. I don't see how it impacts the farmer whose facility is being worked. Once you post, every facility is available. And once a facility is chosen, there's no way to stop all items in it to be available. If you are doing that now, please tell me how.

Thanks and happy farming!!!! )