View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2014, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Since we've been given the ability to work neighbor facilities with just a few clicks I find that I need a decent Farm Town games feed more now than ever. Since the "old" one has not been reinstated, I started looking around FB and found that we have the ability to build our own customized list that works just as well as the old feed. It requires some fine tuning, but now I can't do without it.

I'm wondering if the mods or helpers could put together a "how to" for other players so that they can also take advantage of this awesome tool. I'd share mine, but we're not allowed to post links outside of the forum.
I moved you post to general feedback. Please send me a link to your list in a PM. I don't think your link will work for me, but I will take a look at it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.