View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2014, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Not the way is was prior to this last update. Also before we began getting bonuses for that factory we were making 720.

You'll see if you make note of limit on production of any item in any factory that so far has no bonuses added. The amount being made will not change unless they once again repair the adding of the bonuses. I do make note of limit so that when or if we do begin getting bonuses for that particular factory I'll know if bonuses are working and indeed being added.

Take the rubber factory for instance, was always way ahead of need when bonuses were actually being added to my 3 factories, now while still ahead of the need I no longer am ahead by several thousand as I was.
Thanks for getting back to me.
It has been that way since shortly after the release of the facility bonuses. The bonuses don't go over the 100% fill, but instead replace the per centage of your batches for the bonuses and puts back in your storage the ingredients it replaced.
There have been many facilities added that increase the use for ingredients such as rubber and kaolin clay.
The only thing change for the bonuses is they are now processed before you see the total amount of batches started and the cost in coins and fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.