Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Mar 08 2024, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post but, for some time now, the game will freeze while doing tasks in the trading ware house. The only way to get the game to unfreeze is to refresh the game. This is particularly inconvenient while you are in the buy/sell area and you are trying to do business with other farmers. You go in to buy or sell and you click on an item and then the game freezes on you. Typically you have bought or sold the item but once you refresh you have to go back in an set up again. The game freezes also while you create offers in your own trading warehouse but I find this a little less irritating because it is my own warehouse and I am just setting it up. Typically too it sets the offer as it freezes. You just have to come back to it once you are done refreshing. I hope all this makes sense. Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for all you do. Happy farming!!
I've had experience where the game locks up my computer. It causes a blue screen error and the OS (Windows 10) restarts itself. This usually happens when I'm working other facilities or on a particular Super neighbor's farm. This particular SN has A LOT of layering.