Old Aug 25 2014, 08:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomReader40 View Post
ccheney so sorry to hear that you are having issues with people not doing everything. I try my best to do everything unless theres way to many farms to do. Wish I could help you out but guess it won't work out if we are in different time zones and I don't look to often in the marketplace.
Plus, don't forget, there is a marketplace for each server, so you would have to be on the same server to hire each other.

These problems have always been there, I was complaining about them years ago. You will always have people who don't know how to play/don't care about ettiquette/lie to get what they want and you will have to babysit to a certain extent until you know if they are good workers or not or accept certain losses. There are also many, many, good workers in the market and I work very hard to be one of their number and have made some of them my friends and neighbors. It's a lot like real life, actually.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20