Old Mar 17 2017, 09:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Are they going to fix the 5x5 combine to show the crops that are already planted when the combine hovers over the crop? I want to plant over the done crops with new crops, but the problem is, I can't identify all the crops when they are ready, so that when I plant a new crop, I don't know which one I'm harvesting & plowing over.
Here's another attempt at explaining what I mean> I have several different crops planted on farm 2, I need to plant Vanilla, several crops are ready, but I don't want to harvest/plow/sow all of them, only a couple for my quests, when I try to plant the Vanilla over another crop, the name & time of the crop doesn't show up when I hover over the crop with the combine. Are they going to fix that so I can see what I'm planting over?

For me it worked out best to just have 1 quest farm where I plant everything so I always have anything I need ready for quests ... I have my crops planted by 9 so I harvest w the 9 harvester so I can harvest exactly / only what I need for the quest ...... I don't think the big 'tools' will harvest only what you need and leave the other ready crops there ...