View Single Post
Old Jul 18 2014, 01:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Exactly since playing as we all did when we first started harvesting/plowing one plow at a time, one tree at a time etc.. isn't really doable anymore. With the size of the farms now, and multiple farms and the layering it would take hours for someone with no tools to do one 30x30 farm that has layered crops and forests of trees let. They would be working 24 hrs straight if they were hired for all 23 farms.

I have noticed something when I have been hired to do all jobs. More often than not the person who hires me has the largest available harvest/plow tools and combines and tree tools but no fishing or flower tools other than the coin tools. The few I have asked have all said the same thing. They aren't worth buying because you get nothing for it.
Would more people buy the fishing and flower tools if there was more incentive to do these jobs?
Since they allowed coin tools to be used I can't see anyone with no tools, work a few neighbors facilities and you should be able to get enough coins to purchase the 3x3 tools, it isn't as good as using the 4x4's up to the 12x12's, but it is better than nothing until they can purchase the FC tools. They can plant a field or two of Acorn Squash and get enough for some or all of the higher coin tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.