Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2023, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
I am very upset about new tool you advertised when I logged on tonight bought the Harvester ex plant the newest one is what I was trying to buy but when I got it to my farm 37, it says it is a ex harvester plow and then when I go back to the store it says I have to buy the one I just bought to unlock the one I had wanted to buy. Please look at my account and help me with this. and let me know at this email. (email address removed) Treva Truesdell 09/24/23
Hi Treva,
I moved your post to the thread about tools. Please do not include your email in your posts here as this is an open forum. We can not answer in email to you. We can only answer here in the forums.

What you bought tonight was the Harvester EX (11x11). You have to buy them in order. In order to buy the Combine Harvester Plant you have to own the Harvester and seeder EX (11x11). You then need to own the Combine Harvester Plow EX (11x11) which you don't own yet. After you have all of those then you can buy Combine Harvester Plant EX (11x11).

You have not even gotten up to the Tools that were released this time. To buy those you have to complete the 11x11 EX tools and then buy all of the 12x12 ones in order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 24 2023 at 11:46 PM.