Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Feb 22 2024, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi,

I seem to experience a problem that has already occurred in the past. I emptied an arrived train, and dispatched it again. I then wanted to check its status and it said "this train cannot be dispatched because you have already another standard freight locomotive dispatched on this farm." The status space is empty. So the trains sits there.
The message is wrong because I don't have any other train on this farm.

If I remember correctly, someone from Slashkey cleaned something up on that farm, thereafter it was ok.

Now what, same procedure?

Thanks

Hi Danker,

It looks like you are having the same problem with the same train on the same farm.

I've had a look at all of your trains and they are all showing dispatched to me and carrying goods.

Have you reloaded the game since you got this issue? If not please do so and check if the Standard on farm 6 is still showing you an error.

If it is not showing an error any more, the next time that train returns home, unload it, but do NOT dispatch it yet. Then please do the following:
Take all the cars off that train. Remove the passenger cars from the middle section. Then reconnect the locomotive and the 2 long cars behind the locomotive using the Yellow hand only, do not use the other colour hands as those can cause problems with trains. If you still want the passenger cars on that train, try adding them at the very end of that train instead of them being between the 2 long cars.

marymarcel asked you to do something similar the last time you posted about this. The reason we are asking you to do this is to try to make sure that the there is no issue with the passenger cars causing a problem with the train and that taking the train apart and reconnecting it with the yellow hand may fix whatever is causing the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.