Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
I sent a friend a new Dessert Factory for his co-op quest and he has all the ingredients back cannot load the products. He also bought a rabbit hutch and cannot load it with the white rabbits. I hope I am in the right place of the forum to to post this reply. His player ID# is 10000008884.

Thanks!
Serenity Dilsworth (Owl)
Merrymeet Farms
Hi Serenity,
We moved your post to the thread about facilities. Your friend needs to come to the forums and report these issues so we can work directly with them. It is hard to work 3rd party like this because we do not know what they have tried to be able to help them.

I can tell you that they bought the wrong rabbit hutch. the one they bought is a decoration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Yesterday at 09:36 AM.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks! I hadn't had any issues so I was wondering
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lisa

There are no issues with the new facilities, it is only devs didnt disable the possibility to ask for ingredients before released them.

Raul posted the following in the New Release June 6th thread:

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Thanks! I hadn't had any issues so I was wondering
You are welcome Lisa
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought the 2 new facilities as they are needed for some co-op quests and quests. Will they still be needed for quests? If not I will get them refunded as I don't need them at the present time. Will hold off ID until I get answer to whether they are required for Quests or FP...Thank you
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I bought the 2 new facilities as they are needed for some co-op quests and quests. Will they still be needed for quests? If not I will get them refunded as I don't need them at the present time. Will hold off ID until I get answer to whether they are required for Quests or FP...Thank you
Hi rodkay,
Yes they will both be possible quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 08:02 AM

Default Facebook removing my facility and other requests

Today I tried to post for ingredients to Facebook. The post went to my timeline, then a message from Facebook popped up that said they removed my post.
Why is this happening?
Thank you,
Linda315
Old Today, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda315 View Post
Today I tried to post for ingredients to Facebook. The post went to my timeline, then a message from Facebook popped up that said they removed my post.
Why is this happening?
Thank you,
Linda315
Hi linda

We do not have a response to you as Facebook could have several reasons to do that as the game is not in Facebook anymore.

There is nothing we can do about that and you need to work with them and ask them why they are doing that.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending