Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 16 2024, 02:10 AM

Default Farm Pass

I have to say this week, your selection of Farm Pass goals is way off base. I have currently 2 of the same goals which are completed by ranking 4 or better in a Neighborhood Chain. This is a very unfair task. I tried last week and only made 6th place. This task is dependent on my neighbors but I have no control how anyone works or doesn't in the Chain contest. And in the current chain, I only have 2 of the four facilities. So why should I bother spending the time and coins. I will have zero chance of getting in the top 4. This is similar to being made to work on my neighbors facilities to complete a goal. I have no idea who does or doesn't own the facility to work on. Last week I did a few of my neighbors facilities and only was able to collect 32. I hope you will review your FP GOALS. I don't mind working for the prizes but we should have a chance to be able to succeed.
Old Aug 16 2024, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
I have to say this week, your selection of Farm Pass goals is way off base. I have currently 2 of the same goals which are completed by ranking 4 or better in a Neighborhood Chain. This is a very unfair task. I tried last week and only made 6th place. This task is dependent on my neighbors but I have no control how anyone works or doesn't in the Chain contest. And in the current chain, I only have 2 of the four facilities. So why should I bother spending the time and coins. I will have zero chance of getting in the top 4. This is similar to being made to work on my neighbors facilities to complete a goal. I have no idea who does or doesn't own the facility to work on. Last week I did a few of my neighbors facilities and only was able to collect 32. I hope you will review your FP GOALS. I don't mind working for the prizes but we should have a chance to be able to succeed.
Hi Auntie Al

As you know, all goals are randomly assigned. It is the same for quests.

About the NCC goals, it depends in how many times you fill the factories you own, post them and after your friends farmers work them, you refill those factories.
And if your neighbors do the same, all of you get more xp.

For the goals asking you to work a facility, when I get one of those goals, I just work my friends facilities as I do every day. You do not have to know who owns or not own that facility, just work their facilities trying to complete the goal.

Anyway, if you want to make a suggestion about the farm pass goals, please post it in our Suggestion section.
You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2