Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I have a friend with all 7 cargo ships. When she clicks on the toolbox then clicks on the seaport manager it will not let her see her ships status saying she doesn't own any ships. All her ships are on her farm 1. Her user ID # is: 1715790660. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi KY,
Yes she owns all the ships. When you open the seaport manager it first shows any ships in your port waiting to be loaded under the My Seaport tab. If you do not have any ships waiting to be loaded then you get a message saying that. She may be thinking that is telling her she has no ships. She needs to change to the My Ships tab.

If it is anything beyond that then she needs to post in the forums here so we can work with her directly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 11:18 AM

Default Cargo Ships not appearing in Seaport Manager

Quote:
I have a friend with all 7 cargo ships. When she clicks on the toolbox then clicks on the seaport manager it will not let her see her ships status saying she doesn't own any ships. All her ships are on her farm 1. Her user ID # is: 1715790660. Any help would be appreciated.
So just saying the Cargo Ships are not appearing in the Seaport Manager.
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So just saying the Cargo Ships are not appearing in the Seaport Manager.
Hi KY,
If she is not on the right tab then she won't see them. The My Ships tab has to be Orange.
She dispatched her purple ship this morning at 7:25 AM eastern time so it was working at least at that time. She also sent out her orange ship yesterday morning at 5:24 AM. So it has been working.
The rest of her ships are returned or idle.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port