Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 01 2024, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

The decorations that you can get from completing the farm pass will they be in the store to buy for those that did not complete the farm pass?
Old Jun 01 2024, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
The decorations that you can get from completing the farm pass will they be in the store to buy for those that did not complete the farm pass?

Hi shannt

No, they are only decorations for Farm pass and they are not available in the store.

But if you have one of them and you want more, then you can place it on a farm, click in it and then buy on or multiple.
Old Jun 02 2024, 08:48 AM

Good Morning,
I have a daily farm pass goal to receive 4 ingredient pack gifts. I put one out there and have had more than a dozen com in. I stored them and the counter is not moving. Am I doing something wrong. Not to worried about the 3 points as much as fixing a problem if there is one.

Thanks for you help,
Bill Barksdale.
Old Jun 02 2024, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning,
I have a daily farm pass goal to receive 4 ingredient pack gifts. I put one out there and have had more than a dozen com in. I stored them and the counter is not moving. Am I doing something wrong. Not to worried about the 3 points as much as fixing a problem if there is one.

Thanks for you help,
Bill Barksdale.
Hi Bill

I just checked that goal and it shows up as completed.

For that kind of goal, you had to ask for ingredients using an item produced in one of your regular facilities by clicking in the + icon for that item.

Your friends will see the request in their Other wall requests, and will send the ingredients.
You will find them in your gift box.
It is always better to reload the game to update the amount of ingredients sent to you.
Old Jun 02 2024, 10:16 AM

Mary,

I reload and it was full. I must have received the ingredients on another PC. All is Good. Thanks for the information.

Bill Barksdale.
Old Jun 02 2024, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Mary,

I reload and it was full. I must have received the ingredients on another PC. All is Good. Thanks for the information.

Bill Barksdale.
You are welcome Bill
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM

I have noticed something in the Farm Pass that isn't quite right. When I earn enough points to claim "a tree fruit of your choosing" and I select to have them listed by "stored amount", the items are still listed in alphabetical order. This may also occur in other places in the Farm Pass, but this one just happened to me again the other day so I thought I would mention it while it was fresh in my mind.
Has anyone else noticed this?

I work on a MacBook Pro (M2 chip), running MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1, Chrome browser or Arc browser. It happens in both browsers and Opera also, although I no longer use Opera.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
I have noticed something in the Farm Pass that isn't quite right. When I earn enough points to claim "a tree fruit of your choosing" and I select to have them listed by "stored amount", the items are still listed in alphabetical order. This may also occur in other places in the Farm Pass, but this one just happened to me again the other day so I thought I would mention it while it was fresh in my mind.
Has anyone else noticed this?

I work on a MacBook Pro (M2 chip), running MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1, Chrome browser or Arc browser. It happens in both browsers and Opera also, although I no longer use Opera.
Hi macladywloo,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass.
Before you try to collect rewards for products you need to make sure you have run the Zip in your harvest storage. If you do not then there are 2 or 3 different sizes of the products in your storage and the sort by stored amount will not add them together to get the right sort order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi macladywloo,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Farm Pass.
Before you try to collect rewards for products you need to make sure you have run the Zip in your harvest storage. If you do not then there are 2 or 3 different sizes of the products in your storage and the sort by stored amount will not add them together to get the right sort order.
Thanks for that info, I will try to remember to do that before I claim another such reward! 😁

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs