Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 12 2024, 11:48 PM

Yesterday I got a request in 24 hr farm pass to harvest 16 plants that take 5 days to be able to harvest went to get work for someone I went there 3 times no one has the plants I am so frustrated with quest, and Farm Pass I am not computer savvy I don't understand a lot of the things you are referring too its feels so deep I just don't know what to do I don't even know how to request an item in plain simple language. I love this game so much its my Martini since I retired its my go to . I have been with Farm Town for years I was only playing part time when I was working I had a choice between Farmville I was almost at 2024 but they became like another job I quite them and stayed with Farm Town at that time it was simple and uncomplicated now I don't know where to go I don't even how to request a gift I just started with Quest I have no idea what they are talking about I am not a computer Geek its what we called them at work lol when did every little become so complicated I can go somewhere I just don't understand 5 mins after I read it I refer back its just very difficult they should print out instructional reference guide it would fly off the shelves There are so many people that don't go to play farm pass or any of the other quest because like me they find all the in's and out's of going here go there its can be so complicated I spend a lot of money enlarging my farms and tools I have most of them I am on everyday for 3 yrs. For hrs. I can hardly raise my game up what is the secret I don't layer that's cheating. I am so frustrated I keep tryin to advance myself in this game I am just FRUSTRED also what is the websight that suports this game I will gladly download Thank you
Old Sep 13 2024, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRF View Post
Yesterday I got a request in 24 hr farm pass to harvest 16 plants that take 5 days to be able to harvest went to get work for someone I went there 3 times no one has the plants I am so frustrated with quest, and Farm Pass I am not computer savvy I don't understand a lot of the things you are referring too its feels so deep I just don't know what to do I don't even know how to request an item in plain simple language. I love this game so much its my Martini since I retired its my go to . I have been with Farm Town for years I was only playing part time when I was working I had a choice between Farmville I was almost at 2024 but they became like another job I quite them and stayed with Farm Town at that time it was simple and uncomplicated now I don't know where to go I don't even how to request a gift I just started with Quest I have no idea what they are talking about I am not a computer Geek its what we called them at work lol when did every little become so complicated I can go somewhere I just don't understand 5 mins after I read it I refer back its just very difficult they should print out instructional reference guide it would fly off the shelves There are so many people that don't go to play farm pass or any of the other quest because like me they find all the in's and out's of going here go there its can be so complicated I spend a lot of money enlarging my farms and tools I have most of them I am on everyday for 3 yrs. For hrs. I can hardly raise my game up what is the secret I don't layer that's cheating. I am so frustrated I keep tryin to advance myself in this game I am just FRUSTRED also what is the websight that suports this game I will gladly download Thank you
Hi MRF,
First thing I would say is to read the Game Guide chapters about Quests and the Farm Pass as both of those can explain a lot and you can refer to those anytime. The Farm Pass chapter tells you about each goal type and what you need to do to do those. You are not always going to be able to complete every goal for the Farm Pass. They are randomly assigned and you may get one that isn't completable for things like a 5 day crop unless you just happen to find someone with those or have some already planted and ready.
I am sorry but the references for the game are the Game Guide and it costs nothing. Also, there isn't a website that supports the game except the forums that you are posting in right now, so nothing to download.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2024, 11:04 AM

Please bear with me, I am 72 and I could not tell you where my car keys are right at this minute.! However, I get the Farm Cash dollars from Farmers I have helped with their quests, and I would love to return the favor. My question is how do I send Farmers the 1 Farm Cash? I know I have probably done this in the past, but there you go, "The Past" Thanks in advance for your kind help!!
Old Sep 16 2024, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Please bear with me, I am 72 and I could not tell you where my car keys are right at this minute.! However, I get the Farm Cash dollars from Farmers I have helped with their quests, and I would love to return the favor. My question is how do I send Farmers the 1 Farm Cash? I know I have probably done this in the past, but there you go, "The Past" Thanks in advance for your kind help!!
Hi PapaDoe,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass as that is where the Farm Cash rewards are. To send farm cash sending reward is. When you complete enough goals to earn the points needed then you can send the 1 farm cash to 5 of your top helper neighbors. It does require that you get 575 points. Also you would have to buy the Farm Pass to be able to do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 16 2024 at 12:42 PM.
Old Today, 07:00 AM

Default Llama harvest not credited

Farm Pass was opened and I noted there is a credit for harvesting 153 llamas. Using "harvest all" one click, I harvested ALL animals on my farms. There were well over 153 llamas harvested from my farms but I received no credit.
Old Today, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Farm Pass was opened and I noted there is a credit for harvesting 153 llamas. Using "harvest all" one click, I harvested ALL animals on my farms. There were well over 153 llamas harvested from my farms but I received no credit.
Hi jeemersmom

Please remember that when you use the Harvest all button, only the sheds that are ready at that moment are harvested.

I visited your farms and most or your Wool sheds will be ready in about 15 hours or so.
That means they were not ready today when you clicked in Harvest all button as it takes 1.6 days to be ready again after harvesting.

But you have some Wool sheds ready by the time I checked. They are on farms 11, 15, 16, 24, 26 and 28
If they have enough llamas inside then you could complete the farm pass goal.
Old Today, 06:09 PM

Thanks a million, Marymarcel.
Old Today, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
Thanks a million, Marymarcel.
You are very welcome jeemersmom

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs