Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 06 2024, 05:09 PM

Default New Release -- June 6th, 2024

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last update released on June 8th, 5:05PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 11 Fathers Day decorations (released last week): 6 as gifts, 3 at the top of the Fathers Day category at the store and 2 at the bottom.

2. Last 9 Farm Expansions for Farm 47: See prices below:

Upgrade 44 x 44: 81 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 46 x 46: 82 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 48 x 48: 83 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 50 x 50: 84 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 52 x 52: 85 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 54 x 54: 90 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 56 x 56: 100 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 58 x 58: 110 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 60 x 60: 120 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash

3. Transplanter Ex (10 x 10) (FC): Transplant or duplicate up to 1600 items at once, either trees, flowers, decorations or buildings, in a squared area up to 10 x 10 plow fields. You can select what to transplant and the size of the tool before you start.

Note: It will not transplant Farm Cash items, trains and ships.

4. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- Allow Plower and Multi Planter selection area to go over the top farm edges, this will give you more flexibility when plowing/planting narrow areas next to the top farm edges

- Added 'Unavailable' sorting option in the 'Farmer Lists' screen

- Added 'Amount Owned' sorting option to the Facility category in the store, mouse over facility icons shows how many of that facility you own

- Added search bar to the Multi Planter when selecting what tree or flower to plant

- Bugfix: After you close the Facility Manager, instead of showing each individual Belt/Dan level reached in a message box, only 1 message box will be shown with a summary of all the new Belts/Dans levels that were reached while you worked in the Facility Manager

5. Other Improvements released in the past few weeks:

- When sending train boost requests, there is a new option 'Recently Boosted by Me' that will list all farmers whose trains you have boosted in the past 24 hours

- Added 9 x 9 and 10 x 10 to the list of sizes of the Bulldozer Ex so you can clean your farms faster

- Bugfix: Very rarely, products disappearing from harvest and products storage

- Bugfix: After doing Start All in the Facility Manager, sometimes the whole operation failed without notifying the player, there are much less chances of this happening now

- Bugfix: Sometimes farmers that were available in the game were showing as unavailable when mouse over their pictures in the Farmer List screen

- Bugfix: Transplanter not able to transplant a single tree or flower

- Bugfix: Transplanter not restoring all items back to their original position when a transplanting operation is cancelled half way

6. Feed Supplement Plant (FC): Produces Animal Feed Supplements. This is a special facility that will not consume any ingredients, only coins, cannot be worked by others, and along with the Premium Fodder Factory below it will increase production of some of your FarmTown animals, more info in point #7 below.

Cow Feed Supplement
Poultry Feed Supplement
Sheep Feed Supplement
Llama Feed Supplement

Note: You cannot reach belts and dans in this facility.

7. Premium Fodder Factory (FC): Produces Premium Fodder. This is a special facility that along with the Feed Supplement Plant above will increase production of some of your FarmTown animals, see 'Note 3' below.

Premium Cow Hay
Premium Poultry Mix
Premium Sheep Silage
Premium Llama Silage

Note: Products from other Facilities: Llama Silage on the Fodder Factory.

Note 2: You cannot reach belts and dans in this facility.

Note 3: This functionality will be released in the next few days.

When you Store the premium fodder products above, they will not go into your product storage, they will go into a special storage inside the animal buildings, similar to the way baits work when you store them.

Once they are stored, you can mouse over the animal buildings and see how many premium animal fodder you have for your animals, for example, if you store 100 Premium Cow Hay, when you mouse over a Dairy Shed, you will see that you have 100 Premium Cow Hay available to feed your cows.

Every time you harvest your cows, their production will increase as follows:

- For regular Cows, 1 Premium Cow Hay will feed 30 cows, and each of those 30 cows will produce an extra Cow Milk
- For Farm Cash Holstein Cows, 1 Premium Cow Hay will feed 1 cow, and that 1 cow will produce an extra 30 Cow Milk

And the same will happen with the other premium fodder products when harvesting Hens, Sheep and Llamas.

8. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

Initially we planned on releasing 2 Coin facilities, similar to the Farm Cash facilities above, and allow them to increase animal production, but we decided to just increase the animal building capacity for all animal buildings, so there will be no Coins facilities on this release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 1:05PM

- Bugfix: Filtering by 'Not Owned' in the Facility category in the store not working.

Post Release Updates - June 8th, 5:05PM

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 10:12 PM.
Old Jun 06 2024, 05:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks Raul and team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2024, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2024, 05:19 PM

Thank you so much Raul and team
Old Jun 06 2024, 05:32 PM

Thank you Raul and Team

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 06 2024, 06:09 PM

Thanks for the updates Raul and team. Love this game. :-)
Old Jun 06 2024, 07:47 PM

Thanks for the new release Raul & team. Looking forward to seeing all the new toys
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:12 PM

Default thanks

Thanks. I have been playing since 2009 and thanks to you, I'm never bored.
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:25 PM

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the details.
The two new farm cash facilities (Feed Supplement Plant and the Premium Fodder Factory) are both production facilities usually its one production and one service.
Old Jun 06 2024, 08:33 PM

Thank you Raul and team, this looks interesting.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003