Upgrade 46 x 46: 87 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 48 x 48: 88 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 50 x 50: 89 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 52 x 52: 90 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 54 x 54: 100 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 56 x 56: 110 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 58 x 58: 120 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 60 x 60: 130 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash

2. Belts and Dans for 11 Facilities: Cidery, Specialty Vodka Distillery, Incense Sticks Factory, Vet Supplies Factory, Frozen Yogurt Factory, Quilt Factory, Frozen Yogurt Shop, International Dog House, Bank Supplies Factory, Pickles and Relish Factory and Computer Supplies Factory.

3. Less cluttering in Toolbox: Removed the big numbers under the icons and added an 'ex' text for those tools that work in Extended Mode. Also, when you mouse over each icon we show the exact same tool description you see in the store, so you have a better idea of their sizes.

4. Added left and right arrows to the Farm Selector: These arrows make it easier to navigate to the next or previous farm.

5. When sending Farm Pass FC reward to your top 5 helpers those that have already earned 3 FC from that reward will not show up on the list: This way you will not send FC to a farmer that cannot receive it.

6. New 'Last Planted' filter when selecting which crop to plant: This will show the latest 20 crops that you have planted using seeders and combines, not the re-planter, the most recent first.

7. Other Minor Improvements:

a) Only show Belt and Dans notifications during a Start All at the very end

b) The color sections in a farm button in the Show Work Info screen are now visible even when just a few products are ready on that farm

c) In the Farm Stats screen, when drilling down in a product that is present in different farms, we added a new sort to show the farms by farm selector order

d) In the Farm Stats screen, added the ? sign to open the help system for that product

e) Bugfix: When using the Sell Selected / Sell Half and Sell All options in the market, the total coins in the header sometimes didn't match the total coins in the message box confirmation text

8. Other Improvements from a few weeks ago:

a) Inside a facility screen, the do all button at the top now shows in pink in you don't own the correspondent tool to use it

b) Inside a facility screen, the 'Start Batch' button on each product now shows in pink if you don't have enough ingredients to make that product. When the 'Start Batch' button is blue and grayed out it means that you have reached capacity and cannot produce more so you cannot click on it.

c) When the rounded status buttons at the market are not selected we still color the perimeter of the circle so this serve as a cue when interpreting the label colors of other farmers

d) New "I'm looking for Neighbours" status button in both markets

9. Turbo Spice Factory (FC): Produces 3 times More Spices.

10. Turbo Winery (FC): Produces 3 times More non-aged Wine and Cider.

11. Pickles and Relish Factory (FC): Produces Pickles and Relishes.

Dill Pickles
Bread and Butter Pickles
Pickled Onions
Pickled Daikon
Pickled Capers
Pickle Relish
Cranberry Relish
Mango Chutney

12. Computer Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Computer Supplies.

Case Cooling Fan
CPU Heat Sink
CPU Thermal Paste
Mouse
WiFi Card
Power Supply
Plastic Spudger Set
USB Testing Tool

13. Pickles and Relish Store (FC): Provides Pickles and Relishes Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Pickles and Relish Factory.

14. Computer Repair Shop (Coins): Provides Computer Repair Services and can be stocked with products from the Computer Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Last edited by marymarcel; Today at 06:37 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul and team!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks, Raul and Development Team. Looks great as always.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Ok, in all the years I've played this, I've never said anything about new features on being added. But, this time? In the tool box, there, IMO, was no need to put EX next to all tools that are EX tools. I. for one got to the top and choose the largest tool EVERY time.
The other thing that, to me, doesn't help, is the arrows next to the farm selector. I don't plant left to right, I plant up and down. I wish they would let us have a choice as to what pops up on our screens.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Ok, in all the years I've played this, I've never said anything about new features on being added. But, this time? In the tool box, there, IMO, was no need to put EX next to all tools that are EX tools. I. for one got to the top and choose the largest tool EVERY time.
The other thing that, to me, doesn't help, is the arrows next to the farm selector. I don't plant left to right, I plant up and down. I wish they would let us have a choice as to what pops up on our screens.
I don't see EX next to any of my tools and I have them all too. I use the largest too as well but there are times I like a smaller tool. The arrows are great for someone who does not have the mayor do the factories. It is less clicking for that person. I plant left to right so that may or may not help.
Country Girl
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
I don't see EX next to any of my tools and I have them all too. I use the largest too as well but there are times I like a smaller tool. The arrows are great for someone who does not have the mayor do the factories. It is less clicking for that person. I plant left to right so that may or may not help.
Country Girl
Hi Country Girl,
The EX is on the Extended tools in the toolbox. If you do not see those you may need to reload your game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Country Girl,
The EX is on the Extended tools in the toolbox. If you do not see those you may need to reload your game.
I see them after reloading...I think they are unnecessary. Just makes it look cluttered.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM

Agreed! Arrows are not needed.
Old Today, 11:49 AM

Default Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linga1941 View Post
Agreed! Arrows are not needed.
I really wish those new distracting arrows would go back to where they came from as they are practically worthless. You don't have to come up with new things every single time - we really appreciate all you do - you devs are great. The best thing ever for me was that replant same crops tool. Worst ever - those really not worth their cost increasing fodder amount facilities. Hate them.
Old Today, 08:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I don't much like the way the arrows look either, and would never use them. Could you please either make them optional, or at least less intrusive?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20