Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 22 2009, 10:04 PM

I only read a few posts here tonight and I can understand the frustration of many people.

I was hired tonight to plow... and once i got to the job along with 4-5 others, i went to sort of make a separation between me and them... I clicked the way I always did, and seeing "something wrong" I left the job.

Next job I realized what was happening. I must tell you that I adopted very quickly, and thought of many reasons that this was done...

I might be off base but one thing that came to mind was the cheating programs, the cheaters who plowed a whole field with random clicks, and those who hogged what they could of a job, with no regard for others.

True it's a game and it's dog eat dog... but I was not having fun while I watched a whole field get devoured by a plow program in 20 seconds.

I WELCOME THE CHANGE !

Slow? I don't think so... it was way slow when I had to walk each and every block of harvest and or plow... THAT was slow. It has nothing to do with fast or slow computers... and no more SAVE hoping to keep your points and Xps... you earn as you work. I like that.

I always harvested and plowed in rows... neat . Cause it took the same amount of clicks to do neat as to be all over the place.

I WELCOME THE CHANGE !

I work on the block next to me or one over... bing- bang- zoom... Job done faster than before.

Is there any change for the better approved by all? No, and it will never be.

Get used to it... threatening to leave does nothing.

I am so glad that these idiots with their cheating programs racing to level 60 just because, are over and done with.

Bravo to the developers whose job is amazing !! I can't please my boss... let alone millions of people!
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375