Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I've tried everything you have suggested already. This worked fine until someone decided they'd change the way click drag works just within the past couple weeks. Click drag now doesn't move the entire screen for the first little bit, it actually moves the selection first then the screen. Try placing trains like this on your farm:
Hi TsunamiVince,
Please do not post outside links in the forums. They are not allowed.

Nothing else has been change with the trains since they released them. They have not been doing any work on that section since then. Nor has anything changed with the dragging. One of the mods even commented when we tested the trains before they were released that they could be placed closer together in the HTML than they could in the Flash.

I just tried what you are saying and I can not duplicate it. I copied your first post to the thread for specific issues for the developers. That is all I can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 14 2021 at 07:06 PM.