Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 19 2022, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
I couldn't figure out a title for my problem I Hope this one worked in order to get someone's attention. A couple of nights ago, as a super neighbor for a friend, I rearranged all of her water to one field. I was able to place all of her water into her storage and then remove it all from storage and layer it. I could choose a particular water type, use my purple hand and remove and lay down that type without ever having to go back into the storage. Repeated that with each type of water until they were all out of her storage and layered on a field.

Tonight, I am attempting to do that with another friend/sn. The problem I have tonight ... for instance ... I chose the big lake to lay down first. BUT, it will not allow me to pick one of the lakes and then continually layer them without having to go into the storage. I am only able to take one lake out, lay it down, go back into her storage and pick another lake and lay it down, etc.

Could this be a glitch that has been caused by the update released yesterday? Or? What? Does anyone have a clue? I appreciate any insight.

Thanks, in advance, for anyone's response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

Working as a super neighbour, how are you able to place the farm owners waters into storage? You should not be able to do that.

I am unable to reproduce your issue with the big lakes.
I did find a problem with one version of the small sea coasts.

Are you sure it was big lakes and not seacoasts that you were having problems with?
How many of which water, that you had the problem with, were in their storage?
Is the super neighbour connection both ways, meaning the farm owner is your super neighbour as well as you being their super neighbour?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 19 2022 at 06:41 AM.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity