Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 29 2024, 12:36 PM

Default Quest rewards (Farm Cash) might have a bug.

I played the Quests this last week and completed 8 within the 7 days (my start date was Monday and I completed 1 that day). When I went to claim my FarmCash, it only gave me credit for 7 quests (Monday was reset to 0 as it started the new week). That meant I only got 1 FC instead of the 2 I earned (for 8 quests). This needs to be fixed. It is already hard enough to get that many done in a week, especially if you skip the ones requiring you to buy FC items to complete (as I'm saving for bigger harvesting tools).

**Lindilou30's idea could help solve this problem if the hours of waiting for new quests are decreased AND you can cash in your completed quest rewards as soon as you reach 8--BEFORE the next rollover date.

++I suggested the option to cash in at 8 quests instead of at "any time" otherwise people could get 2 FarmCash for only doing 6 quests instead of 8 if they were allowed to cash in once they get to 3 quests completed.

Last edited by P-daddilicious; Jul 29 2024 at 12:45 PM.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline