Closed Thread

Old May 06 2023, 02:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Thanks, Taz!

Beth
Hi Beth,
If you use the Farm Selector Manager method in the Forum Guide thread about Farm Link and Start Date while in the website it will give you the link to your farms in the website:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2023, 09:28 AM

Thanks Taz.

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old May 11 2023, 12:28 AM

Default Factories

I'd like to know which factories give you the most XP when you refill them. Maybe make a Forum post of how much XP each factory will give you when you fill it entirely. For example: I just bought a factory and started all to 100% and it gives me 8400 XP. Maybe list them in order from Highest to Lowest. Or Alphabetical/both
Old May 12 2023, 12:12 PM

Default I did a dumb

So, a long time ago, I decided I didnt want to play anymore, and sold everything I had. What can I do now? I had spent so much money, and now, Ive got like 13 farms or something, and a bunch of products, but no facilities or factories. Any suggestions?
Old May 12 2023, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roarkitty View Post
So, a long time ago, I decided I didnt want to play anymore, and sold everything I had. What can I do now? I had spent so much money, and now, Ive got like 13 farms or something, and a bunch of products, but no facilities or factories. Any suggestions?
Hi Roarkitty,
The only thing you can do is to buy what you need again as you can. Welcome back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2023, 10:07 PM

Exclamation "Other Wall Requests"

Once again, there is the problem with someone posting entirely too many ingredient requests on the FT wall. This time, thankfully it wasn't over 3 dozen requests from the same person, but 12. It is happening in the game on FB as well as the new SK site. Please, can someone check into that? Thanks!
Old May 14 2023, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
Once again, there is the problem with someone posting entirely too many ingredient requests on the FT wall. This time, thankfully it wasn't over 3 dozen requests from the same person, but 12. It is happening in the game on FB as well as the new SK site. Please, can someone check into that? Thanks!
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
There is nothing we can do for this through the forums. You will need to report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 04 2023, 09:15 PM

Default goodbye facebook!

Hooray! Finally we have our own Farm town, without the leach Facebook has been taking lots of money from the game through their insistence of using their! platform, and finally we are free from them!

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 07 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Old Jul 07 2023, 02:27 AM

I will be deleting my facebook account on that day, as I don't like the way they have treated us, as gamers, and don't need all the rubbish that facebook keeps sending. I only used facebook for the game in recent years, so it's no loss to me, and glad to be rid of it!
Old Jul 07 2023, 03:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
I will be deleting my facebook account on that day, as I don't like the way they have treated us, as gamers, and don't need all the rubbish that facebook keeps sending. I only used facebook for the game in recent years, so it's no loss to me, and glad to be rid of it!
Hi sir winalot,
I moved your post to your thread in General Feedback as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity