Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 12 2024, 09:21 PM

I forget...if I have a pigsty on a farm, will it harvest pigs running around on the farm or do they have to be IN the pigsty?
Old Jun 12 2024, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I forget...if I have a pigsty on a farm, will it harvest pigs running around on the farm or do they have to be IN the pigsty?
Hi Lisa,
For any animals running loose on the farm, if you have the animal shed for it then they will be harvested along with the ones inside.
Just a caution that you can only have up to 400 animals running loose And the more animals running loose the slower that farm will be loading.
A few loose for decoration purposes is fine though. I have one farm with a couple pigs, a couple cows and a couple horses outside in pens next to their shed and it works fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2024, 12:48 AM

Question

What's capacity on the Pigsty? Thought it was 500 and it's not letting me add anymore from 300.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
For any animals running loose on the farm, if you have the animal shed for it then they will be harvested along with the ones inside.
Just a caution that you can only have up to 400 animals running loose And the more animals running loose the slower that farm will be loading.
A few loose for decoration purposes is fine though. I have one farm with a couple pigs, a couple cows and a couple horses outside in pens next to their shed and it works fine.
Old Jun 14 2024, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
What's capacity on the Pigsty? Thought it was 500 and it's not letting me add anymore from 300.
Hi Lisa

Pigsty is not a super shed, so after this release you can have 300 pigs.

Please take in mind that you can harvest your Pigsty every 12 hours, so twice a day and manure is not going to your storage but to your Manure Spreader to let you fertilize your farms.
Old Jun 14 2024, 09:33 AM

are we going to be feeding the animals since we making food for them now.
Old Jun 14 2024, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
are we going to be feeding the animals since we making food for them now.
Hi MOM GLENDA

Developers are still working on that, so they will post any news in the New Release as soon as the new function is released.
Old Jun 16 2024, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Well, now that it has been released for chickens and cows, how about a choice whether or not to have it show how much the cows or chickens need or ate, it's also very hard to get enough servings for them to eat and it's slow in the facility to make it. Some of us don't have the money to buy the new facilities and I think having the choice to see the premiums or not should be given. Also, find a better way to increase the products needed so farmers can at least get started. You run out before you get any started and harvested.
Old Jun 16 2024, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
Well, now that it has been released for chickens and cows, how about a choice whether or not to have it show how much the cows or chickens need or ate, it's also very hard to get enough servings for them to eat and it's slow in the facility to make it. Some of us don't have the money to buy the new facilities and I think having the choice to see the premiums or not should be given. Also, find a better way to increase the products needed so farmers can at least get started. You run out before you get any started and harvested.
Hi Paula

Please go to the New release thread in the following link and read point 8 where it is explained the use and amounts you can get from the facilities and how many animals can be feeded.

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665574

If after reading it you want to make a suggestion, then please post it in our Suggestion section.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey