Old Jun 22 2024, 08:03 PM

thank you for the link
Old Jun 22 2024, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzles966781 View Post
thank you for the link
You are welcome puzzles
Old Jul 08 2024, 12:36 PM

Hi. It is noticeable that scripting steps are extraordinarily slow for several processes. When is it anticipated that those will be normalized? Later today? Tomorrow?
Old Jul 08 2024, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Hi. It is noticeable that scripting steps are extraordinarily slow for several processes. When is it anticipated that those will be normalized? Later today? Tomorrow?
Hi Amber Leigh,
I moved your post to the thread about game running slow as this has nothing to do with missing items.
When we have a release then everybody is trying to get on at the same time. That slows things down. Has nothing to do with the steps in the processes and more with the fact that there is more to process because more are playing right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2024, 05:30 PM

Default game is lagging

when i work my farm my super neighbors or anyone who hires me in the marketplace once i finish a farm it has numbers in the save section of the upper right of the screen. once it counts down and i refresh the farm it still has items left that i already done. it is super slow and lagging, it has done this on me since the last new levels were released. can you help me fix it so it doesn't do this anymore please
Old Jul 13 2024, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsland93 View Post
when i work my farm my super neighbors or anyone who hires me in the marketplace once i finish a farm it has numbers in the save section of the upper right of the screen. once it counts down and i refresh the farm it still has items left that i already done. it is super slow and lagging, it has done this on me since the last new levels were released. can you help me fix it so it doesn't do this anymore please
Hi godsland,
I moved your post to the thread about the game running slow. There are suggestions in the first post of this thread for things that can cause slow downs. It may be a case of internet problem s omewhere between you and the servers that is causing the slow downs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 23 2024, 09:30 PM

Loading the game is so slow, and when I finally get on it is so slow to get from one farm to another. This started yesterday and is still happening. I cleared my junk out and updated and still not working. Any suggestions?
Old Aug 23 2024, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
Loading the game is so slow, and when I finally get on it is so slow to get from one farm to another. This started yesterday and is still happening. I cleared my junk out and updated and still not working. Any suggestions?
Hi Readytoretire,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the game running slow. As they have just released the new facilities tonight there are a lot more players on at the same time than normal. Because of that then play slows down some. If you have had slow down problems before this there are some suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving