Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 01 2024, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
Juky 28th I purchased farncash and received it with no problem. I have a message for if I did not receive what to do, I need that to go away. I don't know why it is showing since I received and already spent the cash. When does it go awat? Thank you
Hi Jeanettes

I moved your post to the thread about Farm cash.

The message will stay there for a week. Let us know if it doesnt disappear after July 5th.
Thanks.
Old Jul 01 2024, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jeanettes

I moved your post to the thread about Farm cash.

The message will stay there for a week. Let us know if it doesnt disappear after July 5th.
Thanks.
Oh Goodness. I didn't have any problem getting the Farm cash so why do I need to see this for a week. Guess I have to deal. I have gotten Farm cash before and never got this message. Might put me off of buying anymore. Thanks for the response.
Old Jul 01 2024, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
Oh Goodness. I didn't have any problem getting the Farm cash so why do I need to see this for a week. Guess I have to deal. I have gotten Farm cash before and never got this message. Might put me off of buying anymore. Thanks for the response.
That message was on during 20 days before developers changed it to only one week.
It doesnt affect your game at all, just ignore it.
Old Jul 21 2024, 01:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash

I had 17 farm cash and then helped a farmer and it kept giving me farm cash for no reason. I logged out and when I logged back in I only had 2 farm cash. I also received farm cash from 2 of my neighbors. What happened and was it only me??

msrobles
Old Jul 21 2024, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msrobles View Post
I had 17 farm cash and then helped a farmer and it kept giving me farm cash for no reason. I logged out and when I logged back in I only had 2 farm cash. I also received farm cash from 2 of my neighbors. What happened and was it only me??

msrobles
Hi msrobles

I had a look at your data and yesterday at some point you had 23 farm cash.

Then you purchased a Green car which is a farm cash decoration and costs 22 farm cash.

You also received farm cash sent by a neighbor who is participating in the farm pass feature.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab at the top of your game screen and then click in Farmcash Activity Log button.
Old Aug 05 2024, 08:23 PM

Default Farm Cash

Here is my FB#
Hi, I have a very real concern. Today I was going through loading bonus' etc. When I went back and started downloading them to my farm, one of the screens popped up on the Payment has been Accepted page. I have been nowhere near the store and have not purchased any farm cash today. But it looks like someone did. How can this be checked out?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 05 2024 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary Facebook link
Old Aug 05 2024, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Here is my FB#
Hi, I have a very real concern. Today I was going through loading bonus' etc. When I went back and started downloading them to my farm, one of the screens popped up on the Payment has been Accepted page. I have been nowhere near the store and have not purchased any farm cash today. But it looks like someone did. How can this be checked out?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash. We do not need your Facebook link as Farm Town is not on Facebook and has not been for quite a while now. Additionally payments for Farm Cash are not processed through Facebook since we left it.
I am assuming you mean the bonuses players have posted in the Other Wall Requests and maybe posted them also on Facebook. Those would have nothing to do with any purchase of Farm Cash.
Additionally you do not buy Farm Cash in the store. You have to use the bank to make any purchases in the game.
You did buy farm cash twice recently. On August 2nd you purchased 55 farm cash and on August 4th you bought 250 farm cash. There have not been any purchased today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2024, 09:19 AM

I'm missing around 50 farm cash. Does that have anything to do with being off-line which is fixed now?

Last edited by bjyhey3; Sep 05 2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old Sep 05 2024, 09:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I'm missing around 50 farm cash. Does that have anything to do with being off-line which is fixed now?
Hi bjyhey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash as this has nothing to do with the current release. No it has nothing to do with the game being off line for a short time.
You are not missing any farm cash. You can check your farm cash activity by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2024, 10:02 AM

Oh yes, I'm sorry. I forgot about the new facilities and I didn't realize I could look it up by myself
Thank You

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash