Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 25 2024, 08:34 AM

Default I did it!

I finally bit the bullet and put together a fourth ten car train. It was a royal pain and somewhat expensive but it was worth it. Boosting multiple trains is much faster now.
Old Aug 28 2024, 01:54 PM

Arrow From 15+ Year FT Veteran

Quote:
I finally bit the bullet and put together a fourth ten car train. It was a royal pain and somewhat expensive but it was worth it. Boosting multiple trains is much faster now.

Denise
Hey I'm right there with you, Denise! I just bit the proverbial bullet only yesterday and went all out on a 4th train. But I didn't just buy 10 cars, I bought all 19 of them (about $665 worth of FC)! Color me gullible in your FT coloring book of life. But boy you can sure rack up the goods in a hurry that way.

I think it's been a couple of years now, but I remember plunking down at least a couple of grand (probably more—I'd just rather not think about it) to buy enough FC to get every single facility. It was expensive to be sure and perhaps a major manic moment for my bipolar self, but in the end, it has made it a lot easier to keep up with the game now. Now all I have to do is just buy the new FC facilities and tools as they are released and it doesn't cost me nearly as much (he keeps telling himself).

And besides that, I like it when I hover over the little toolbox in the bottom corner and when it expands I see nothing but a rainbow of colors and nothing shaded in gray that I don't have. I have to have all the toys! Yes I guess I'm a little OCD that way. Either that or the FT creators just saw me coming.

I remember when I first started playing this game around 2008 or 2009 that there were only 34 levels and how proud I felt when I got to the top of the wall. Boy was I ever fooled. Now there are 1,475 of them! Crazy. And so it goes for the big-time farm town junkie. But at my age (65), what else do I have to do?

Bob