Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 28 2024, 12:50 AM

Default Trains

My farm 48 will not load because something about duplicate long container car. Farm ID 1661807478

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 28 2024 at 08:10 AM. Reason: quote deleted
Old Aug 28 2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
My farm 48 will not load because something about duplicate long container car. Farm ID 1661807478
Hi Joyinlife

Taz cleaned your train data and answered you in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6590614

I have cleaned it again. You have to close your game and then load it again.

If you continue having problems please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 02 2024, 04:42 AM

Question Trains?

Farm 21, the Supreme Locomotive is showing "Dispatched" in the farm AND train manager. The two regular locomotives aren't showing dispatched in the farm and NEITHER are showing up AT ALL in the Train Manager Shouldn't they be there and just "can't be dispatched" due to the # of trains already dispatched?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Sep 02 2024 at 06:19 AM.
Old Sep 02 2024, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Farm 21, the Supreme Locomotive is showing "Dispatched" in the farm AND train manager. The two regular locomotives aren't showing dispatched in the farm and NEITHER are showing up AT ALL in the Train Manager Shouldn't they be there and just "can't be dispatched" due to the # of trains already dispatched?
Hi Lisa,
Without any long cars on those 2 trains they will not show in the train manager. Has nothing to do with how many trains you have dispatched.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2024, 09:10 AM

Smile

That makes sense. I need sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Without any long cars on those 2 trains they will not show in the train manager. Has nothing to do with how many trains you have dispatched.
Old Sep 05 2024, 12:51 AM

Default Work factories and clients at once

I have 8 trains on my farm. Four of them have 10 long cars each. Farm 5 I have an enhanced and standard locomotive with 10 long cars each, Farm 9 I have an ultimate locomotive with 10 long cars and on Farm 10 I have a supreme locomotive with 10 long cars but I have still be unable to utilize the work factories and clients feature.
Old Sep 05 2024, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle216719 View Post
I have 8 trains on my farm. Four of them have 10 long cars each. Farm 5 I have an enhanced and standard locomotive with 10 long cars each, Farm 9 I have an ultimate locomotive with 10 long cars and on Farm 10 I have a supreme locomotive with 10 long cars but I have still be unable to utilize the work factories and clients feature.

Hi Michelle

I moved your post to the thread about trains.

I have checked your trains and the problem is with your Standard train on your farm 5.

It is showing 10 long cars, but only 9 are correctly attached.

The last car, Long Sliding-Door car is not attached to the train.

You have to wait for the train to be back home, unload it and then move that car to the correct position.
Please use the yellow hand to attach it as the other hands could overlap the cars.

Before dispatching a train and to be sure all the long cars are correctly attached, please click on the Locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.
Old Sep 06 2024, 10:59 AM

Please add the number of boosts needed for each train. Different types require a different number but I can never remember which needs how many. Thank you.
Old Sep 06 2024, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Please add the number of boosts needed for each train. Different types require a different number but I can never remember which needs how many. Thank you.
Hi GrammieRee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains.
You can see how many boosts are needed for each train in the train manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2024, 05:42 PM

A "unload all" button for the freight trains would be helpful. Thanks.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working