Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Elsinore,
Sorry, have you tried restarting your farms? I started to say it was pink be cause it was full. But pink means you don't have enough ingredients. Greyed out means full.
You might try clearing your memcache and see if that fixes it.
Hi, Taz! I wanted to update this.

I did all that stuff and thought it solved the problem, but it didn't.

But I think I've figured it out? I had plenty of red ink for THAT facility, but not enough over all. So I added many, many ink factories. Now that I have an abundance of red ink for ALL the facilities that require it, my quilt factories are at 100%

I've seen this off and on before. Is it the case that if you don't have enough of an ingredient for the facility or facilities higher up in the production chain, it will not use it for the lower ones? Hope that makes sense!

Or am I overthinking it? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
Hi, Taz! I wanted to update this.

I did all that stuff and thought it solved the problem, but it didn't.

But I think I've figured it out? I had plenty of red ink for THAT facility, but not enough over all. So I added many, many ink factories. Now that I have an abundance of red ink for ALL the facilities that require it, my quilt factories are at 100%

I've seen this off and on before. Is it the case that if you don't have enough of an ingredient for the facility or facilities higher up in the production chain, it will not use it for the lower ones? Hope that makes sense!

Or am I overthinking it? Thanks!
Hi Ellsinore,
I can't tell you exactly how it works because I don't not being one of the programmers. All I can say is that sometimes when I don't have enough of an ingredient, the loading of the facilities can stop and not finish loading. Restarting your farms puts any of the bonus batch ingredients back in your storage and you can then continue loading. If that is still not enough then some facilities do not get loaded for those products. As far as the order they are loaded I have no idea.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending