Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 25 2024, 05:15 PM

Is this where I need to be looking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
No a sausage pack is not an ingredient pack. An ingredient pack is only when you request ingredients for a product in a facility.
You can find all the infomation about ingredient packs and all the other goal types in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the Farm Pass:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ingredient2.jpg (18.8 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by LisaScobee; Aug 25 2024 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added something
Old Aug 25 2024, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Is this where I need to be looking?

Hi Lisa

Taz is not available at this moment.

Yes, you can request for ingredients for any product from a production facility.

Please read all the information in the link Taz posted for you.
Old Aug 28 2024, 11:30 PM

non-workables not worked last 2 weeks
Old Aug 28 2024, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
non-workables not worked last 2 weeks
Hi Missy Lou,
They would only be able to work them sometime in the last 45 minutes as it is now Thursday (eastern time) when it changes.

Go to your activity log, uncheck every thing except facilities. Then look down the list for a neighbor that has worked your non-workables. You will not be able to go back 2 weeks as the log can't hold that much.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2024, 12:02 AM

posted after 10 pm my time same time new goal loaded
ppl worked that had enough trains to allow mayor to do all the work
privilege 1/1 now reset in 6 days
no one got privilege
checked facs info below farm
Old Aug 29 2024, 12:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
posted after 10 pm my time same time new goal loaded
ppl worked that had enough trains to allow mayor to do all the work
privilege 1/1 now reset in 6 days
no one got privilege
checked facs info below farm
Hi Missy Lou,
Since the activity log does not show times we don't know specifically the time they worked facilities. When I looked at your farm pass it showed 0/1.
Please report this to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2024, 10:18 AM

My Farm Pass activity yesterday has not carried forward to today - harvests done, cocoa trees (which were completed) and gifts are all showing 0 in done to date. What do I do?
Old Sep 02 2024, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
My Farm Pass activity yesterday has not carried forward to today - harvests done, cocoa trees (which were completed) and gifts are all showing 0 in done to date. What do I do?
Hi ckwcpa,
I have looked at your farm pass. I see 10/119 gifts accepted. I do not see anything else done. You saw the cocoa trees yesterday completed and removed from the open goals?

If you are not seeing the gifts number showing some completed, please check your computer date/time and make sure those are correct.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:15 AM

Default Farm Pass not working correctly

Farm Pass isn't updating correctly as of last night. The rewards are all there but I'm not getting double gifts which was completed a couple of days ago.
Also I had completed the season goals but they are back...
Old Sep 04 2024, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceMartin View Post
Farm Pass isn't updating correctly as of last night. The rewards are all there but I'm not getting double gifts which was completed a couple of days ago.
Also I had completed the season goals but they are back...
Hi BruceMartin,
For the gifts Check how many are in each gift. It does say how many of each itemn you get. Accept 1 gift, then see in the gift box if you got 2 times the amount shown in pending gifts for that gift.

I do not see that you have complete all the seasonal goals. Maybe you thought you had. The planting goal requires you to plant 175,865 crop fields of which you have planted 26,223. The trains one requires you to unload 2 Ultimate trains of your own.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs