Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 14 2024, 07:53 AM

When I was refueling I hit the wrong button and all of my new fuel disappeared. Is there any way to get it back?
Old Jul 14 2024, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by p618cg View Post
When I was refueling I hit the wrong button and all of my new fuel disappeared. Is there any way to get it back?
Hi p618cg,
I just checked your data and you did refuel this morning at 8:47 eastern time. There isn't any wrong button on the refueling that would make your fuel disappear. Either you click the Refuel button or you click the Red X to close the pop up and don't refuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2024, 01:44 AM

Thanks, Taz. I must have clicked the red X, the fuel I was trying to load disappeared. I guess there's no way to get it back?
Old Jul 15 2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p618cg View Post
Thanks, Taz. I must have clicked the red X, the fuel I was trying to load disappeared. I guess there's no way to get it back?
Hi p618cg

Taz is not available at this time.

As he told you, you indeed refuelled yesterday and you refuelled again today July 15th, at 02:45 eastern time.

Fuel tanks you have in your storage and/or in your gift box are used when you refuel.
Old Jul 16 2024, 04:19 AM

Ok, thanks.
Old Jul 29 2024, 02:17 PM

Default fuel

What is the problem with not being able to post my oil pump and refinery for people to work?
Old Jul 29 2024, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsigler25 @yahoo.com View Post
What is the problem with not being able to post my oil pump and refinery for people to work?
Hi Jsigler,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.

The oil pumps are non-workable facilities. You can not post from those. Any facility that requires you to pay coins to start products is not workable by neighbors.
The refinery you should be able to post from as long as you have production pending in it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2024, 09:07 AM

Default unable to start all in oil refinery

I'm unable to start all on my new oil refinery. Also on my prior ones owned and the turbo oil refinery when I click start all it will not load to 100%. Please help me with this matter
Old Jul 31 2024, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsland93 View Post
I'm unable to start all on my new oil refinery. Also on my prior ones owned and the turbo oil refinery when I click start all it will not load to 100%. Please help me with this matter
Hi godsland

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

You have 4 Oil Refineries and 1 Turbo Oil Refinery.

To load them all to 100% you need 1,500 crude oil barrels from your Oil pumps.
You only have 2 crude oil barrels stored at this moment.

You have 47 farms but only 35 Oil pumps, so you can add more of them and/or you can purchase the Offshore oil rig which costs farm cash but produce 3 more times than an Oil pump.

Also, remember that the Oil pumps and the Offshore oil rig are not workable facilities so you have to wait the exact time to collect the crude oil barrels to use in your Oil Refineries.
Remember to store the crude oil barrels from your Oil pumps before trying to fill your refineries.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 31 2024 at 09:26 AM.
Old Aug 01 2024, 04:34 PM

Default oil pump

I have oil pumps and the loader but am not able to get crude oil for fuel plant and can't figure this out because it worked fine until 4 days ago.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity