Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 13 2012, 05:04 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?
Mine are working on all the new facilities and services

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 13 2012, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
ooops i posted whilst reading thru.......apologies tony but i get annoyed at the ppls that continaully want more and just whinge or moan ...i mean so what if there arent lvls and a new farm....they are coming new lvls and farms come evry 2-3 releases and if ppls cant be patient then let them eat seedcake

Sowwy Tony, The devil made me do it.

Old Mar 13 2012, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Sowwy Tony, The devil made me do it.
ok on the topic of the new release.......i am loving it as usual....just got to work out where to put the new stuffs ....bring on the trains sounds like a lot of fun coming our way from stephensons rocket thru to the maglev lolol

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Mar 13 2012, 08:50 AM

Anybody else running out of hen eggs now?! I have chicken coops on every farm, fully stocked, but don't have enough eggs to make products, i.e., Donut Shop items. Otherwise, I'm liking the new release!! Thanks!!
Old Mar 13 2012, 09:11 AM

I just KNEW there would be an update, while I was having a major internet malfunction!! (Without internet for 12, yes that is twelve days , due to a faulty underground wire.) Five farms of wasted 3,4 and 5 day crops. Boo-hoo..so not fair...can they be replaced?? LOL Thought that might qualify as a whine. hehe

Now for the real reason for this post:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!

Love the idea of adding the Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms to the China Buffet. And really like having the Corn on the Cob and Corn Dogs added to the Fair Food Stand! Thanks!!
Appreciate adding more products to existing facilities like the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory. Even if one chooses not to buy the Office Depot Service Facility, we can still make & sell those new products. Just super.
Sometimes, it is the little tweaks that help enhance the game and fixing/changing the scroll bar in the store is really helpful.

Another great update!! (Now, when are you going to add the "occasional FC in the quests?? )

Happy Farming!!
Deborah
Old Mar 13 2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?
Helen replied to you, and she is correct. Actually, several updates ago, Raul said that all future restaurants and facilities would use one of the loading tools. So, if you have all of them, the load all should work. If you bought only certain tools, you may not have the correct tool needed for a particular facility. If you have purchased the facility and click on the load all, if you don't have the tool needed, you will get a pop-up that tells you which tool you still need.
Hope that helps.
Deborah
Old Mar 13 2012, 10:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks again for the great release!! Like many people, I am buying most of the facilities, and having trouble producing enough "ingredients" like Canvas. I am adding extra facilities to try to meet production needs but as in this case I need more Canvas, but not the other things and don't want to produce them in every facility because I will run out of raw materials for use in items needing stuffing, like dolls... It would be nice if the checks on products to produce were independent from the same facility on other farms, so I could buy several extra facilities and only turn on the Canvas... Love the game and not complaining, but though I might suggest this ... TY
Old Mar 13 2012, 11:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul you guys are so cool. I love some of the new things and love more even the new fixes. It is great to have things move nicely! The fixes are more important than the goodies too me. Thanks to you and all the devs for all of your hard work!!!
Old Mar 13 2012, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments ...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.
I have to make a list of the crops I planted per farm ..
as one of the 'older players' i totally agree!!! it would be such a help to have a summery available while saving paper and my OLD BRAIN as well!
another nice addition to summerys would be if when we consider planting a crop, and it tells us how much we have stored, it would also tell us how much we have growing at this time, so i don't forget and plant EVERY FARM in wheat just because there is none in storage !!

LOVE FT
Old Mar 13 2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I just KNEW there would be an update, while I was having a major internet malfunction!! (Without internet for 12, yes that is twelve days , due to a faulty underground wire.) Five farms of wasted 3,4 and 5 day crops. Boo-hoo..so not fair...can they be replaced?? LOL Thought that might qualify as a whine. hehe

Now for the real reason for this post:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, RAUL AND DEVS!!

Love the idea of adding the Fried Rice and Grilled Mushrooms to the China Buffet. And really like having the Corn on the Cob and Corn Dogs added to the Fair Food Stand! Thanks!!
Appreciate adding more products to existing facilities like the Furniture Factory and Office-School Supply Factory. Even if one chooses not to buy the Office Depot Service Facility, we can still make & sell those new products. Just super.
Sometimes, it is the little tweaks that help enhance the game and fixing/changing the scroll bar in the store is really helpful.

Another great update!! (Now, when are you going to add the "occasional FC in the quests?? )

Happy Farming!!
Deborah

Agree with you in that the little tweaks and fixes are sometimes the very best part of an update. I certainly appreciate them.

Now, could the devs please define 'OCCASIONALLY' for us

We're waiting ... impatiently

Closed Thread