Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 12 2024, 02:06 PM

Default Working Facilities

Hi, there is an issue at the moment when working facilities. Due to being away for a few days I haven't posted any facilities. Just logged on and sent on ships, attending to quests and posting facilities. So just to clarify, 3 days without working facilities. I worked facilities this evening and even though my clock said I could, I was getting a lot of messages saying 'ooops you have already worked these facilities' when I haven't. Thanks
Old Jul 12 2024, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, there is an issue at the moment when working facilities. Due to being away for a few days I haven't posted any facilities. Just logged on and sent on ships, attending to quests and posting facilities. So just to clarify, 3 days without working facilities. I worked facilities this evening and even though my clock said I could, I was getting a lot of messages saying 'ooops you have already worked these facilities' when I haven't. Thanks
Hi Vivienne

Please check that time (hour, minutes and AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) in your computer are correct.

Also run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all windows you have it open. Then reopen your farms and see if you can work facilities.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

See if the posts showing up in Facilities Wall Requests are showing with a white background.

Also, please consider that posting facilities of your own and working other's facilities has nothing to do with the time you have to wait to rework facilities.
Old Jul 16 2024, 11:48 AM

Default Incense factory

My incense factory will not make the lemongrass sticks. I have enough of everything I need, and still cannot get it to load any. Any help would be appreciated
Old Jul 16 2024, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjen View Post
My incense factory will not make the lemongrass sticks. I have enough of everything I need, and still cannot get it to load any. Any help would be appreciated
Hi Chrisjen,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
Open your Incense Sticks Factory, look to see if it has a check mark in the block for the lemongrass sticks. Make sure that block shows that batches can be made. Try making one batch from the Start Batch in that block and see what happens.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2024, 12:31 PM

Default incense factory

I did check those things, and seems the problem is in my Quest. It will not load any product, and I have waited a day for it to produce, and still can not load it in my quest to finish it. Thank you
Old Jul 16 2024, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did check those things, and seems the problem is in my Quest. It will not load any product, and I have waited a day for it to produce, and still can not load it in my quest to finish it. Thank you
Hi Chrisjen,
The problem then is you have no Lemongrass Sticks in your storage. After you have made them in the factory then you have to store them to be able to load them in the Incense shop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2024, 01:20 PM

Default Incense factory

I know that. I will just let it go, and see what happens. thanks
Old Jul 16 2024, 01:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know that. I will just let it go, and see what happens. thanks
Hi Chrisjen,
Do you have a green check in the box for making the lemongrass sticks in the Incense Sticks Factory?
If you do then all you need to do is go to the Incense Sticks factory and click Store for the lemongrass sticks.

If you do not then click to start one batch of those. Watch the text that shows up and see what it is telling you. It will either show that a batch was started, or that you can't start a batch because it is full, or will show what you are short of for ingredients. If it shows it is full and you can't start one batch, then you can check the pending tab and see how long until the current batch is completed. After it is completed then you should be able to start one.
Old Jul 16 2024, 01:58 PM

I have checked all those before I posted my question. Thank you, have a great day
Old Jul 20 2024, 02:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post

Currently you are limited to between 350 and 400 facilities per farm, but this amount can be less as it also depends on how many products you have done in your facilities that you have not stored, OR it can be a combination of both.
I came to get info on this, too. I had in my head the limit was 500, so my bad. But I did keep track of the blue bar while putting the facilities on my farm, and it seemed okay. Tonight, I'm getting the "too many facilities" message and the blue bar shows 100%.

So I guess it's because I loaded up all those facilities after I put them on the farm? And this made the progress bar to from about 80% to 100?

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending