Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2024, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dkrushing,
Check the Show Times (clock) tool in your tool box and see what times it shows for rework facilities and service facilities. That will tell you when you can work them again.
Also you may be seeing that if the posts are older and they have not refilled so you may run across farms that the facilities are already empty.
No it would not have anything to do with whether you haver that box checked or not. Check it adds some facility posts that you would not normally see if you did not have it checked.
I am having the same problem and I KNOW it has been almost 10 hours since I worked facilities. My Show Times has shown I can rework them for at least an hour. I have cleared my memcache and even restarted my computer.

Last edited by Bandida Nina; Aug 09 2024 at 11:27 PM.
Old Aug 09 2024, 11:21 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a friend trying to do FP by working my service facilities. Work and service facilities are all highlighted even though she only clicked on service facilities to workp and when she tries to work farms that the service facilities are on ,it tells her she has already worked those facilities even though she hasn't done them for 24 hours...She tried working the work ones which of course came up oops as that is not what she clicked on the wall. Just bringing it to your attention
Old Aug 09 2024, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrushing View Post
As I started working them tonight it is showing 8 hours currently in the time clock. These were very recent posts. One was just from 5 minutes ago. Today is the first time I have had to work the wall in a couple of days. I unchecked those filters and cleaned my internet history and it is still doing it. Will just wait and see what tomorrow brings.
Thank you for your time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
This is happening to me too, just started this evening. My first thought is that a new release is coming soon and things sometimes get messed up a bit prior to the release as they test the new stuff. I will wait and see for the next day or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
I am having the same problem and I KNOW it has been almost 10 hours since I worked facilities. My Show Times has shown I can rework them for the at the least an hour. I have cleared my memcache and even restarted my computer.

Hi All,
We are not experiencing this so can't duplicate it. Are you seeing any of these in pink background? Also is it all one type that you are having problems with or is it both and is it all of them or just some?

We need this information to be able to let the developers know so they have some idea what to look for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 09 2024, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have a friend trying to do FP by working my service facilities. Work and service facilities are all highlighted even though she only clicked on service facilities to workp and when she tries to work farms that the service facilities are on ,it tells her she has already worked those facilities even though she hasn't done them for 24 hours...She tried working the work ones which of course came up oops as that is not what she clicked on the wall. Just bringing it to your attention
Hi Rodkay,
I moved your post to the thread where we have several other reports about this. It has been reported to the developers. We don't know what is causing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2024, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Hi All,
We are not experiencing this so can't duplicate it. Are you seeing any of these in pink background? Also is it all one type that you are having problems with or is it both and is it all of them or just some?

We need this information to be able to let the developers know so they have some idea what to look for.
First, I just chatted with 2 neighbors, one is a lower level with no trains, the other is high level with trains. The lower-level neighbor went and reworked facilities they had done right after noon. They had no issue. The high level tried to work facilities for 3 neighbors, two who had also posted earlier this morning and the other a first time post for the day. None were pink. All were blue where you click "Work facilities". The two they worked early this morning flew through with "Mayor has already worked these facilities for you". They got no XP or product and facility post is now pink. The one who they had not worked at all today worked just fine. My experience is pretty much the same.
Old Aug 10 2024, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
First, I just chatted with 2 neighbors, one is a lower level with no trains, the other is high level with trains. The lower-level neighbor went and reworked facilities they had done right after noon. They had no issue. The high level tried to work facilities for 3 neighbors, two who had also posted earlier this morning and the other a first time post for the day. None were pink. All were blue where you click "Work facilities". The two they worked early this morning flew through with "Mayor has already worked these facilities for you". They got no XP or product and facility post is now pink. The one who they had not worked at all today worked just fine. My experience is pretty much the same.
None of the posts I was working were pink, as I had not worked any for probably 18 hours. It did not happen on all of them. I can't honestly say if it happened on both types of facilities, it just happened as I went through the list. I did not notice a pattern.
Old Aug 10 2024, 01:46 AM

I also experienced several "Oops already done" today whilst working facilities given that it was at (my) 2pm and I last worked facilities about 9-10pm the night before it wasn't an issue I should have experienced myself. Also I noticed it seemed like it was most likely to happen with the first farm or at least the first farm the mayor worked (since he works the farms usually in their created order and not necessarily how we organize them).
Also worth noting I saw some farms actually said "0 stored" which is bizarre? lol
Old Aug 10 2024, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Hi All,

I have this issue as well. It had been at least 13 hrs since I had even logged into the game, yet it was happening on both regular and service facs. What's odd is that it does it for some farms but not all but it's different for each person. Some it does maybe half, some it does it for only a quarter of the farms. NONE of the links were pink.

I AM surprised you haven't been able to duplicate it because it seems to be happening to every neighbor/buddy I've spoken with.
Old Aug 10 2024, 01:58 AM

Default having the oops problem also

I was in the ER for 16 hours, had recoup time at home, have not been on FT at all except for sending a few messages and I am getting that message also. It has never happened before. (I was off pc for 24 hours, so the oops should not be happening at all)
Old Aug 10 2024, 02:50 AM

Hi everyone, I'm in the UK, just logging into the game for the first time today and I can't help out with service facilities, I have 2 accounts and it's not working for either, using Chrome and Edge. Like others I'm getting the oops message.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending