Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 16 2024, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

We have not been able to reproduce your issue every time we tried.

Please contact Support team. To contact them, click in the link below and fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
When did you contact them?
August 11

Did you get the auto response email?
No

Have you checked your spam/junk folder for it?
Yes

Did you also try another email address you have and have the same problem with that one as well?
I reported it from my regular email address but gave Farmer Squeak's Farm ID, build and stuff. Farmer Squeak's email address is one I never use and can't always gain access to. In my report, I asked them to reply to my regular email address (for Farmer Susan). I don't know if they haven't yet responded or if it went to the email address I can't access.

Suggestions?

Susan

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 16 2024, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
When did you contact them?
August 11

Did you get the auto response email?
No

Have you checked your spam/junk folder for it?
Yes

Did you also try another email address you have and have the same problem with that one as well?
I reported it from my regular email address but gave Farmer Squeak's Farm ID, build and stuff. Farmer Squeak's email address is one I never use and can't always gain access to. In my report, I asked them to reply to my regular email address (for Farmer Susan). I don't know if they haven't yet responded or if it went to the email address I can't access.

Suggestions?

Susan
Hi Susan

We will let Support know that you are not getting their response.

Thanks.
Old Aug 17 2024, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Hi Susan

We will let Support know that you are not getting their response.

Thanks.
Thank you thank you thank you! Please tell them to make sure they're using the email on the Farmer Susan account - even though the issue is on Farmer Squeak's account. The correct one is xxxxxx@susanlitton.com

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thank you thank you thank you! Please tell them to make sure they're using the email on the Farmer Susan account - even though the issue is on Farmer Squeak's account. The correct one is xxxxxx@susanlitton.com
Hi Susan

As you didn't get Support response in your email address, they sent you a private message here on the forum.
Please check Your Notifications in the upper right side of the forum.

Thanks!
Old Aug 18 2024, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Hi Susan

As you didn't get Support response in your email address, they sent you a private message here on the forum.
Please check Your Notifications in the upper right side of the forum.

Thanks!
Ok, thanks. They're still saying they can't reproduce it. That's a bummer. To me, there was a marked difference with the last release (I think) or could have been the one before. I can click through other things in FT quickly, so I don't think it's anything about my setup. And the fact that it suddenly changed also makes me think it's nothing about my setup or internet speed, caching, etc. However, if you can't find it, you can't find it, and ONE day I'll start buying her trains.

Farmer Squeak

Old Aug 19 2024, 06:20 PM

The Winery does not yet have the balsamic vinegar product?
Old Aug 19 2024, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
The Winery does not yet have the balsamic vinegar product?
Hi John,
That will not be released until the facility using it is released. They have always done those that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2024, 02:03 AM

I've meant to ask about this for years. I have another quest requiring red wine container and the fac says 6 hours yet when I load it it says 18 hours. I'm sure there must be a simple reason but I don't get it.
Old Aug 20 2024, 08:00 AM

I have a 223 facilities and 44 service facilities
I have innumerable turbo tools
The turbo tools do not work for all the facilities,only for 152 ....or 165, depending on how you try to read the pop-up screen
Why?
May I please have someone check what I need to do to have 'turbo' tools work for every facility
Old Aug 20 2024, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
I've meant to ask about this for years. I have another quest requiring red wine container and the fac says 6 hours yet when I load it it says 18 hours. I'm sure there must be a simple reason but I don't get it.
Hi corogirl

Think you are talking about your quest for Venezuelan Lasagna which needs Red Wine Aged 3yrs.

To make the wine you need 6 red wine containers.

Each Winery produce 2 units of red wine containers every 6 hours.

If you have 3 Winery (or you can purchase more as they cost coins), then you can star 1 batch in each Winery and you will get the full production in 6 hours instead of 18 hours.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending