Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 20 2024, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
I have a 223 facilities and 44 service facilities
I have innumerable turbo tools
The turbo tools do not work for all the facilities,only for 152 ....or 165, depending on how you try to read the pop-up screen
Why?
May I please have someone check what I need to do to have 'turbo' tools work for every facility
Hi Li'l ol' me...Merv

This is the list for the Start all tools:

- TURBO ORDERING STATION
- TURBO WORKBENCHES
- TURBO MOBILE UTILITY CARTS
- TURBO DRIVE THRU SYSTEM
- TURBO BELT DRYER
- TURBO BOTTLING MACHINE
- TURBO MIXER
- TURBO TABLE AND CHAIRS
- TURBO LOADER
- TURBO PACKAGING MACHINE
- TURBO CONVEYORS

Please check the list with the turbo tools you own.

Each tool is explained in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Aug 20 2024, 08:23 AM

Default List of facilities I own

Good morning, I am wondering if there is a way to get a full list of everythign I have purchased? My id is 100002990137093. I know on my account page it only goes back 6 mnths. This account is about 3 years old. I have actually been playing since 2009/2010. HOwever my other account was lost 3 years ago, when someone hacked my facebook account. I tried to get it back then, but since Facebook would not give me my facebook account back, I lost everything. At the time you could not do anything because it was linked to facebook and I was told I had to get them to give me my account before you could do anything. This may still be my same Slashkey account though, so I am trying to give you as much info as I can. I was hoping I did not have to manually go farm by farm and write them down. Heck if there is a way to get my old farm back now I would love that. I had spent a lot of cash on that also. My level was 1200 at the time and my name was farmoholic, I can still see it from my extra account, so I know it was ported over lol,but I do not remember the id number anymore. If this is the same account, then there may be messages on it from 3 years ago that may have had it.
Old Aug 20 2024, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dikelly3952 View Post
Good morning, I am wondering if there is a way to get a full list of everythign I have purchased? My id is 100002990137093. I know on my account page it only goes back 6 mnths. This account is about 3 years old. I have actually been playing since 2009/2010. HOwever my other account was lost 3 years ago, when someone hacked my facebook account. I tried to get it back then, but since Facebook would not give me my facebook account back, I lost everything. At the time you could not do anything because it was linked to facebook and I was told I had to get them to give me my account before you could do anything. This may still be my same Slashkey account though, so I am trying to give you as much info as I can. I was hoping I did not have to manually go farm by farm and write them down. Heck if there is a way to get my old farm back now I would love that. I had spent a lot of cash on that also. My level was 1200 at the time and my name was farmoholic, I can still see it from my extra account, so I know it was ported over lol,but I do not remember the id number anymore. If this is the same account, then there may be messages on it from 3 years ago that may have had it.
Hi dikelly

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

You may contact Support about both problems and they will let you know if something is possible to do.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 20 2024, 01:59 PM

Default Too Many Facilities on Farm

When I logged into my Farm 1 this morning there was a note that stated that I had too many facilities on that farm and that I had to move some of them to another farm.
I had never seen this before so I was wondering, is there a new limit on the number of facilities one may have on a farm? If so, what is that limit? Does it matter whether they are FC or Coins and if so, what is the limit of both? Why is this now appearing?
Thankx for the help!
John
Old Aug 20 2024, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
When I logged into my Farm 1 this morning there was a note that stated that I had too many facilities on that farm and that I had to move some of them to another farm.
I had never seen this before so I was wondering, is there a new limit on the number of facilities one may have on a farm? If so, what is that limit? Does it matter whether they are FC or Coins and if so, what is the limit of both? Why is this now appearing?
Thankx for the help!
John
Hi John

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

This is not new and it doesnt matter if the facilities on the farm are farm cash or coins.

There is a limit on how many facilities you can have on a farm. This limit is between 350 and 400. However, that amount can also be affected by how much production you have in those facilities that have not been stored.

If you see a message telling you that you have too many facilities on a farm, the first thing we suggest is to store all production from those facilities then refresh farm and see if the message goes away.

If it does then do not add any more facilities to that farm and remember to store regularly. If it comes back, store all production and move some facilities to another farm. Please be sure you are not moving any facility which is in the NCC at that time or you will be done with the NCC for the week.

NOTE: Train locomotives and their long cars also count as part of this limit, one for each locomotive and one for each long car, so you need to take into account those as well if you have the trains on the same farms your facilities are on.

When you have more than one farm there is a quick way to find out how many facilities of each type you have on a farm. This does not include the trains in the count. You can find information on how to do that Chapter 13 of the Game Guide, or you can click this link: What is Show Facility Info?
Old Aug 20 2024, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi corogirl

Think you are talking about your quest for Venezuelan Lasagna which needs Red Wine Aged 3yrs.

To make the wine you need 6 red wine containers.

Each Winery produce 2 units of red wine containers every 6 hours.

If you have 3 Winery (or you can purchase more as they cost coins), then you can star 1 batch in each Winery and you will get the full production in 6 hours instead of 18 hours.
Ahh! Well I never knew that. Thank you.
Old Aug 21 2024, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corogirl View Post
Ahh! Well I never knew that. Thank you.
You are welcome corogirl
Old Aug 24 2024, 09:36 AM

Thought I was going crazy, but I have purchased a Gas Station and put it on farm 36 2 times and it is not there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your support. It shows in the farm cash log where I bought it twice.
Old Aug 24 2024, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Li'l ol' me...Merv

This is the list for the Start all tools:

- TURBO ORDERING STATION
- TURBO WORKBENCHES
- TURBO MOBILE UTILITY CARTS
- TURBO DRIVE THRU SYSTEM
- TURBO BELT DRYER
- TURBO BOTTLING MACHINE
- TURBO MIXER
- TURBO TABLE AND CHAIRS
- TURBO LOADER
- TURBO PACKAGING MACHINE
- TURBO CONVEYORS

Please check the list with the turbo tools you own.

Each tool is explained in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
I have a Mobile Utility Cart
I have a Squishmallow Factory
The mobile utility cart does not load the factory...
Why?
The turbo bottling plant I own does not load the wine Cellar

__________ ________

Last edited by Li'l ol' me...Merv; Aug 24 2024 at 10:01 AM.
Old Aug 24 2024, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thought I was going crazy, but I have purchased a Gas Station and put it on farm 36 2 times and it is not there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your support. It shows in the farm cash log where I bought it twice.
Hi bbarksda,
I just checked and yes you are missing those. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending